Thursday, June 17, 2010

Would You Rather of the Day...

I LOVE gay people and they love me! Mostly because I am totally open to the idea, I'm a big believer in "live and let live". I played softball my whole life so I learned about lesbians very early on and gay men tend to open up to me because I'm willing to listen. I ask for ALL of the details, details most of you won't want to hear about, but I love because I am a very nosey person. Plus I love when a guy can compliment me on my name brand jeans or ask me if my nail polish is "Lincoln Park After Dark"!!!  I had an ex-coworker who is gay and I was asking him all about his "coming out" to his family and he said I reminded him of his mom because she asked him right out if he was the "pitcher or the catcher"?  This got me thinking, as much as I love asking for all of the juicy details, I don't know if I would be able to ask my own son or daughter about their love life (no matter their sexual orientation).  So that brings me to a question for all of you...

Would you rather...



Have a gay son or a lesbian daughter?  As a mom I think I would prefer a gay son because he would be able to shop and gossip with me. We could dream of wearing Louboutins and go to Broadway shows together every time we visit New York.  It would be like having a daughter without having to pay for tampons! Plus he'd bring home cute,well dressed boys for me to stare at when I am an old cougar. On the flip side with my softball background, I am very comfortable with lesbians, but I think if I had a lesbian daughter, I would want a "Lipstick Lesbian"(again mostly for shopping purposes). If my husband (or any dad for that mattter) answered this question I think he would prefer a butch lesbian daughter who was into the "Lipstick Lesbian" type, because then he could still check out all of the hotties she brought home... So I present you with the same question, Would you rather have a gay son or a lesbian daughter?

1 comment:

  1. considering I don't have a daughter...guess I'd rather have ..... a happy well adjusted, self confident son...no matter his sexual preference! Trevor tends to love boobs...so we'll see what happens!! Follow my blog...not nearly as funny as yours-- trevor777.blogspot.com luvs...

    ReplyDelete