Friday, June 18, 2010

BOOOOO Soccer!

This entry is short and sweet, but I just have to say something...

I love sports, probably more than the average female, but I will NEVER get soccer, or the world's obsession with it.  I mean we are talking about a sport where people run around in circles for an hour straight and you could watch half the game before anyone even ATTEMPTS a shot at goal.  I mean come on, The Jonas Brothers try to score more often than these World Cup players, its ridiculous.  I went to a professional soccer game once and I was LITERALLY bored to tears.  The only positive thing I have found out of professional soccer is David Beckham and the fact that bars are open at 8am serving beer for watch parties.  I know its summer and sports are hard to come by, but I will be tuning into the U.S. Open this weekend, NOT the World Cup.

1 comment: