Thursday, June 17, 2010

Welcome to "My Grandma the Whore"

So most of you are probably wondering why I have named my blog such a cruel and unusual name. Well if you must know, www.mygrandmotherwasmisunderstoodandcheatedonallthreeofherhusbands.blogspot.com was taken so here we are.


Really the name is twofold:

1. I have a marketing background, which helped in my realization that “My Grandma the Whore” is more likely to jump out at you than “Jamie Smith’s Blog”

2. I really do attribute most of the crazy shit that happens in my life either directly or indirectly to my Grandmother’s indiscretions. (Don’t worry this isn’t a blog about the life of a 76 year old lady).


You will also see sentences randomly written in bold-italic font. This is for those who were not blessed with the ability to pick up on sarcasm. I have learned via Facebook and Twitter that sarcasm doesn't translate well, so I have created my own sarcasm font. Note: The title of the blog itself is written in bold-italic.


I have no idea how often I will post, or if there will be any theme to the blog itself, but I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment