Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's 53rd birthday (she's going to kick my ass for telling you that), so I wanted to give her a shout out.  My mom is hands down the greatest woman I know.  She has worked her ass off for years to provide for us and she would give anyone the shirt off her back (I mean that figuratively, not literally, given the name of my blog I figured I needed to specify).  And like any Mother/Daughter pair we have our fights, and yes she drives me crazy OFTEN, but she's my mother and I love her.  Thanks to her I have my brains, my beauty, and my cellulite (just joking Mom... Sort of)!  She is the backbone of our crazy family, the one who brings us all together, the one who drives us all crazy, and the one none of us could live without.  So Happy Birthday Mom, I love you, here is to 53 more wild years!

No comments:

Post a Comment